Intranet - E-commerce - UK, US, Brazil, Singapore, Russia, Turkey, UAE, Poland
1. Lack of an efficient tool to ensure successful communication between two departments: IT and Business.
2. It was not clear enough who is responsible for the raised support tickets.
3. Passing information about the raised support tickets was not a smooth process.
4. Addressing issues raised in the tickets was often delayed.
5. Our client did not want to introduce another separate system the employees would need to log into.
1. The application allows the users to manage the support tickets in the most simple way.
2. The tickets are assigned to certain employees in the IT department. Information about any changes is automatically sent to a chosen group of employees.
3. New tickets, changes, or missed deadlines for intervention are automatically sent to chosen people via email.
4. The system limits the possibility of extending deadlines.
5. The application is integrated with the mailbox so the employees only need to log in once.